“Great food, Great Service”

Rosie's Italian Grille
Ranked #26 of 797 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Rosie’s Italian Grille offers superior cuisine in a romantically lit, Tuscan themed, atmosphere of taste. Our specialty dishes are a delight to the senses, fresh grouper, signature pastas, Chicago Stock Yard steaks, and of course, our legendary pizzas.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is classified an italian restaurant, but they have so much more. I enjoyed the Manicotti, Lobster Bisque, bread, drinks. It was tasty food, the server was great and patient with our crazy group! Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This was our first time dining at Rosie's. My parents had already tried this restaurant before and were very pleased with the food and the service, so we had high expectations to begin with. We were absolutely blown away by the food and the incredible server, Sheldon. We just so happened to be lucky enough to have him as our waiter for our first time at Rosie's. He was not only extremely knowledgeable about the food, but also very personable and polite. A restaurant may be able to produce great food (side note: kudos to the chefs that night for our delicious meal), but it's the service and the people that keep you coming back. Without a doubt, we will be back to try other various items and I'm sure we won't be disappointed. But if you do visit Rosie's, especially if this is your first time, make sure you ask for Sheldon to obtain the highest dining experience that Rosie's has to offer!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I tried this restaurant for the first time based upon the high trip advisor rating, was as good as advertised! We each had the Grouper (Stacked), wow, it was Florida fresh and tasty...

As a pizza lover, I had to try the pizza. Bought it for carry out and had the next day. We had the deluxe, and boy was it great. Love the crispy crust, not too thick and was not paper thin. The crust makes the pizza, but the toppings were great and plentiful. We will be back!!!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy their food. Service has always been excellent. Especially enjoy their chicken piccata . I also seek out their food truck at events!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

A local classic with great pizza and Italian food! Atmosphere allows for great conversations during family gatherings! With the food, everything is good! You can’t go wrong!