“lobster bisque more please..”

Rosie's Italian Grille
Ranked #26 of 797 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Rosie’s Italian Grille offers superior cuisine in a romantically lit, Tuscan themed, atmosphere of taste. Our specialty dishes are a delight to the senses, fresh grouper, signature pastas, Chicago Stock Yard steaks, and of course, our legendary pizzas.
Reviewed 21 January 2017

beautiful inside.. the lobster bisque soup is off the charts...best i've ever had, with large chunks of lobster and great flavor.. kinda expensive for there lunch meals as that's when we was there.. the dish i had was below my expectation..alfredo sauce had really no flavor and noodles were not fresh...my daughter had chicken parm and spag with marinara and wife had lasagna which they seem to enjoy.. was unhappy with price of kids meal.. (7.00) and the waiter forgot to put my grandsons order in, which he did say was his fault.. still did'nt help keep my grandson calm while we ate and he had to wait to get his til we were done. .total cost with 15% tip was $74 for 3 adults and child lunch...

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

How do you mess up Italian food? It's pretty simple. Pasta that isn't over or under and good sauce. They found a way. We literally left the food, politely paid, and I went home and cooked dinner. It wasn't just bad, it was disgusting. Even the salad was bad. The lettuce was wilted, veggies were clearly older, and somehow everything on it clashed. It was just a really weird and negative experience.

3  Thank jackknive
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Tried it out for dinner one evening. It was good, don't get me wrong but it wasn't anything special for the price. I wouldn't mind going back but it wouldn't be my first choice for Italian.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Have eaten there for both lunch and dinner. Food is very good. Atmosphere is a bit noisy depending on time. We like late lunch or early dinner to avoid the crowd.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We had a late family holiday lunch on a Sunday afternoon. It worked out perfectly for us. We ordered several appetizers. The fish pate was an ample portion but not very interesting. Spinach dip was good, but had little spinach in it. Lobster bisque ($4 for a cup) was excellent tasting but the lobster was shredded, not in chunks, so the mouth feel was unusual. I had the grouper in a Grenoble sauce and it was very good. We had a table of nine and the place was otherwise almost empty. Normally, I do not like to dine in an emptier place, but with my boisterous family I hardly noticed.