All reviews rooftop bar the executive lounge valet service house restaurant maumee river small plates pizza oven industrial feel front desk lower level over thanksgiving weekend cookie cutter marriott platinum nice craft beer selection aveda products the penthouse bridal party
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very customer centric. Great experience. Brandon in Valet is the man, takes care of you. He is very cordial, introduced himself to you and remembers you. Front desk was helpful with dinner options as well. Don’t hesitate to book here.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I am thrilled to see that you had such a positive experience, and that Brandon took such great care of you. We'll be sure to recognize him appropriately for going above and beyond. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is immaculate. Roof bar is super cool with expansive views of the Maumee River. Restaurant on the first floor is an oasis. Valet Brandon was a complete gentleman. We’ll be back the next time we visit Toledo!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I'm thrilled to see that we've exceeded your expectations and that you were able to enjoy the views from the Heights. I will be sure to share your comments with Brandon so that he can be recognized appropriately. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been traveling to Toledo 4 times a year on business for the past 15 years.
Hotel brands come and go, mostly lower level chains.
Finally this new change of ownership to a Renaissance property seems to have done all the right things.
I like the modern design Ng and deco and great restaurants. Good service and friendly staff.
Valet Parking $22 per night seems steep for Toledo, but if it snows or rains outside, it beats walking a block to the parking structure.
And it seems the have the right attitude too judging from this photo -

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience to the Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy all of the changes that ownership put into this project. We are thrilled to be a part of reshaping downtown Toledo, and are excited that you'll get to enjoy it with us a few times a year. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed for one night for a concert. From the moment we pulled up to the valet until we left the next day the service and staff were fantastic. The hotel is in pristine condition. We had drinks and a late night snack at the Heights and it was great also. My only complaint is the bathroom door position I wish is could have been hung so it opened towards us. It made the space very cramped. This is most likely because of fire code. It won't prevent me from another stay. Very happy to have found this property in Downtown Toledo. Plus, they have a shuttle and walking is super safe!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I am happy to hear that you had such a positive visit, and that our staff took such great care of you. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you through the Glass City.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the staff, the vibe that they have, was one of the coolest hotels atmospheres I have been, I wish most hotels would have such a vibe. The restaurants are quite good, nice lounge - airline like - business center.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.