“A trip back in time...and oh, so good!”
Review of Seafood

Seafood
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Sylvania
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2018

What a wonderful surprise to happen upon this seafood secret in west Toledo. First impression was that the restaurant was impeccably clean. Although the decor 'style' was dated (which is part of their charm), but everything appeared spotless and well maintained...which lent to a very, very comfortable environment. The service was quick, friendly and efficient, the food (outstanding lobster bisque and incredible lake perch) was awesome! Having seen this listed as a "seafood restaurant in Toledo", we never gave it much notice based on other local fare. But I must say, given it's retro "dinner club" feel and top notch food and service...we cannot wait to return again, and again.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

You must try their Lobster Bisque on Friday and Saturday Nights ONLY. I buy 4 bowls every weekend to carry out. YUMMY!!!! LARGE selection of Seafood from east & west coast providers. 1950's decor but don't let that stop you. The food tells all. At this writing Alexis Road is torn up for sewer work. You can get around it. (08-15-18)

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner with family the place was packed and we had to wait 45 minutes on a Friday but it was truly worth the wait I had the gulf coast red fish delish and the onion rings. The sweet potato fries are amazing

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My children took me here for my birthday and it was a great choice. We started with onion rings that were very lightly batter and the lobster biscue was great. We all tried different things, from seafood Alfredo that my son loved and was full of shrimp and scalllops. The mahi tacos had assume sauce and were full of fish. My daughter had the bourbon salmon and said it was great. My wife ordered the filet yea I know at a seafood restaurant. But yes she said it was one of the best she has ever had.I ordered the fried oysters and they were breaded perfectly and cooked just right, nice and juicy. I will admit this restaurant has been here along time and you see quite a few older people in here. But great food. Also if you like martinis on Thursaday’s top shelf ones are only $5.00 all day long.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The staff is amazing and friendly. I love the perch, but anything you get is awesome. The prices are good and the proportion is plentiful. Give it a try, you'll love it too!

Been to Seafood? Share your experiences!