“Good local Pizza place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Long Branch has been a Sunbury staple for many years. They have a great variety of specialty pizzas and you can always "build your own". My only complaint is, like many other pizza places, is the sauce is a little too sweet for my taste. But it is still great pizza and a local favorite.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We were traveling through town with another family and so delighted to find this welcoming, little pizza shop. There was a decent sized dining room with about 10 big tables or so. The thin crust pizza and old world pepperoni was fantastic! The service was exceptional and the kind lady who took care of us went above and beyond to take care of us and serve us with ice cold waters on a hot and humid July evening! We will definitely stop here again if in the area!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We had a group of 6 and got a variety of things. Everything was good. Pizzas were above average with stuffed spinach pizza being a crowd favorite. Wings in garlic butter were very good and we used the sauce for dipping sauce for the pizza crust! Maria was very helpful, friendly, and accomodating! Give it a try!

Reviewed 3 October 2015

They do a really nice job with sub sandwiches. Good portion size, can usually get a meal and a half out of a sub. Ingredients are fresh, good bread.

1  Thank Ken241
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had limited time as I was on the square to assist the sponsor for a 5K run and just HAD to have something to eat. The staff behind the counter were absolutely wonderful. I am picky about the type of sausage I put on my pizza ( I still want to taste the pizza after taking a bite!). They were so accomodating and had had a pizza that was not done correctly so the staff was enjoying dinner!. I was asked if I wanted to try some pizza on that one as it had the sausage on it. I did and it was great. I got myself a pizza and enjoyed the whole thing prior to taking up my place for the race. The folks there were very home town friendly and seemed more like family than "employees" just waiting on customers. Because of how I was treated and how delicious the food was, I WILL return. Another person in our group went there after I did and had the subs and commented that they were the best they had ever had. Can't wait to go back to try them! Great experience!