“Worth a stop”

Firehouse Joe's Tavern
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Sunbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Food was good. Environment is unique. A short distance from Tanger Outlets, which is where we got the coupon from.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

If you have been to the Fireside you need to go. The servicers were great and friendly. I had one of the best burgers (Vegen) I have ever had. It was the Impossible Burger, not sure how they got them, since most restrurants don't have them! If your in the area stop it worth the time.

The food was realyy good, My is not Vegen and got thier chicken and really enjoyed it. also tyhe portions are large. We are not from the area but I am sure on our next trip to Columbus, Ohio we will stop again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Great place to watch sports and grab a bite to eat. Foods awesome! Also, enjoy taking the family for dinner on special occasions.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat. Menu looked great and was hard to choose what to get. Went with the wings and wasn't disappointed. Probably the best wings I've ever had. You can't go wrong with this place. Only bad part was the firefighter theme...lol. #blueline

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place has great service awesome food. I had the fish dinner with fries and a salad, the tartar sauce was amazing and homemade, also homemade blue cheese dressing. Glad we found this place.

1  Thank Beverlie P