“Dinner”

Firehouse Joe's Tavern
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Sunbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Lived in Sunbury for 3 years and I visited once with my family and once with only my husband. We've had the burgers and they were very good.

1  Thank lrheere

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Jody and Scott welcome you with great food selections and a friendly staff. A great gathering place, suitable for all ages. Well-stocked bar, as well as good choices for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 25 December 2017

While visiting friends in the neighborhood, we went to the Firehouse Tavern in downtown Sunbury and had a great time. Lots of great decorations made for a pleasant atmosphere, but the best part was the bargain basement delights on the menu! The Firehouse Chili was so good, we took an order to go but the Cajun Burger and Mushroom Swiss Burger were a big hit with my friends. I enjoyed a delicious tender T-Bone Steak that was prepared exactly the way I like with a nice big baked potato. My wife ordered the Chef's Salad and had a hard time trying to enjoy it all; it looked really good.

2  Thank James W
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We love Firehouse Joe's, the burgers are great and we love their wings. We order it to go and watch a game at home!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Small, extremely loud, tightly packed, couldn’t hear my friend at all - just not my kind of place to grab a bite to eat. If you want to get smashed, I guess it’s ok but not for a meal where you can hear what the other person is saying. Floor was dirty too.