Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
US$90
US$86
View deal
SAVE US$4
Travelocity
PricelineUS$89
Agoda.comUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2019

He put us in a smoking room without telling us. We would have gone to another motel if we had known. We were there for a funeral and our clothes smelled awful. We definitely won't be back and will advise others not to stay there.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microtelinn13629, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Sunbury, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear Guest,
I am sorry for the inconvenience and misinformation of putting you in the incorrect room. We are establishing that this is a smoke free hotel, and after the first of the year, we will be penalizing anyone who smokes in the hotel. I am so sorry for your inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us.

Sincerely;

Reviewed 13 December 2019

Great affordable place to stay. Rooms are date but renovation is in process. Entrance/exit doors are extremely loud, so if your room is by one you definitely know. The staff is beyond friendly. Day and night time managers don't hesitate to accommodate your needs. Cleaning staff are respectable but I've heard better language on a boat full of sailors. Beds are comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2019 via mobile

Upon checking in the night shift front desk lady was very pleasant. She asked us if we needed anything and made sure we were taken care of. That was the good. The bad is the room had a very musty smell and was very oudated. Hopefully things will improve alot when construction is done.

Glad to see you have a front desk person at night that actually cares about guests. The guys you have working there are something else. Will keep checking on how progress is coming along.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
microtelinn13629, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Sunbury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. We at the hotel are happy to have you. It is our top concern that our customers are completely satisfied during their stay.
We hope to have you back.

Please contact The Hotel, Front Desk directly to make any future reservations, we would be happy to assist you.

(740)362-6159

Reviewed 10 November 2019

We've stayed at this location for many years. It was America's Best Value Inn & Suites and switched to Travelodge by Wyndam awhile ago. We always had a good experience until this week. HOPEFULLY things can be rectified once the construction is complete. However, had we been told upon booking or seen on the website that there was construction we would NOT have booked.
OK. SO, "Charlotte" booked us (a manager) and VERY nice and accommodating. Due to construction we were told only ground floor was available (which we requested, so good) We were told the tv in the room assigned wasn't working so there was a small 'computer sized' tv monitor there. We said that won't due so Charlotte switched us to another room and that was great. Turned out it was the same room we'd stayed in 3 nights before. A pillowcase I used had not been replaced and was soiled. SInce there were 7 pillows I used a different one. However, removing pillowcases showed blood stain and other stains on the pillows. I HOPE the renovation includes replacing the pillows.
The bathtub had had the mat removed and the gunk from the mat was still on the bottom of the tub. I understand the place is being renovated, but come on! Clean that off. We had to ask for kleenex and toilet paper. Both rolls of toilet paper had only 1/3 paper left. The kleenex was almost empty. We were given another box that was 1/3 full !
We've never used the pool so we can't comment.
Walls paper thin. I could hear people coughing and chatter ..and ... well, let's just say I tapped the wall about 3 times so i could get some sleep.
Hallway smelled like smoke from cigarettes. People should stay away from entrances while smoking.
The location is great / by the highway / Bob Evans to walk to for dining or drive a very short distance for other options. Harley Dealer close too.
The side entrance was filthy inside and out on all 3 nights we stayed, the last included a dirty sock laying inside. Considering the laundry facilities was there too, and a dirty grill on the counter was not good. Also the 'secure' door require a key card was NEVER locked all 3 stays.
WiFi is free and worked great ..you had an option to upgrade and we didn't need to.
Breakfast was awful. The OJ dispenser didn't work (or was empty??) no coffee available / empty. Only waffles and Raisin Bran and bagel.
We booked through Wyndam online and upon check in were charged more, however, Charlotte adjusted it (thank you) but the hotel charges $1.50 now for the room safe and she removed that fee. We had no use for the safe but $1.50 per night per room certainly adds up for the hotel! It's ridiculous to charge. We've never had to pay for the safe before at this local. However, our final bill on VISA showed Microtel which confused us as it's Travelodge. TELL your customers the bill on your VISA shows that because I had to contact VISA to find this out, in spite of our paper bill showing Travelodge. NO WHERE does it show Microtel and VISA had to confirm for us it was the same place. We had to confirm there wasn't a fraudulent charge on our card.
Worst was not being told about the construction. Our last night the fire alarm went off (Burning wires in a small furnace room) Fire dept arrived / we had to vacate / all taken care of and we returned to our rooms. We agreed that we should have at least been offered a discount for another stay or discount off our room. No one apologized for the inconvenience. We realize it wasn't the staff's fault but the hotel, being under construction put everyone at risk.
Sadly, we don't think we'll return to this location. At least not for a year, and will keep a look out for Trip Advisor comments once the place is completely renovated.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for Your Valuable Feedback regarding your stay. We at the Hotel always try to accommodate our customers the best we can in situations like that. I am definitely working with our housekeepers, and fellow employees on the issues you had mentioned in your email, and to me personally the day you checked-in.

I apologize for any inconveniences during your stay. And appreciate your business with us.

We hope to be completely renovated after January 2020.
I hope if you ever find yourself in this area, you will give the hotel another chance. We would love to have you back, and make your stay with us as pleasant as possible.

The Travelodge will officially be Microtel once renovations are complete as well.

For any future Reservations, please contact myself, or the Front Desk directly to make your reservation.

(740)362-6159

Reviewed 14 October 2019

When checking in there was no chair to use in the room and no microwave. I asked about these at the desk and was told...Oh no chair comes with the room and no microwave either. I told the desk man that I needed these items so basically they went and stole them from another room. The bathtub had black mold. The “housekeeper never swept our room nor did she empty the bathroom trash. They did not replenish the toilet paper on the Second day. The pool is ice cold so we could not use that. BUT I should have just walked out when I saw the. RED STOP WORK sign tapped on the entry door. So I am just advising folks to STAY away from this place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your Feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. We at the Hotel always want to make our customers stay as pleasant as possible. I have brought attention to the issues you had mentioned with my housekeepers, and maintenance regarding the pool.
It is important to the Hotel, and Myself that our customers are completely satisfied. I am sorry for your issues. The hotel is going through renovations however; the issues you stated regarding housekeeping should have been taken care of. I apologize for that, and have informed our housekeeper working that is not acceptable.

If after renovations, you ever find yourself in the area, and would like to consider giving the hotel another chance, please contact me directly so that I may personally make your reservation for you.

Front Office Manager
(740)362-6159 Travelodge (Front Desk)