Open today: 11:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Good sales

Got most of my Christmas shopping done here. Most stores had some great sales. It’s an outdoor mall... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2019
sh3rri
Barrie, Canada
via mobile
Great shopping, needs more food selection!

Went there with my two children (1 & 3), realized there was a play area - that was awesome! The... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2019
RobinLawhon
Columbus, Ohio

All reviews food options regular stores christmas shopping great sales great selection of stores outdoor mall shopping experience great place to shop columbus tanger retailers kirklands
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is a brand new outlet mall that just opened north of Columbus. It has a great variety of stores. My favorites are Old Navy, Loft, Kate Spade, Columbia, C&B, and American Eagle. But there are a lot of stores from kids to mens/women's fashion stores and shoes stores. There is a toy store too. When I was there, there were a lot of deals to be had. And if you are an AAA member or veteran/active duty, go to the office for a coupon book with additional discounts. One store I would like to see there would be Eddie Bauer. Other than that, when you think of outlet stores, most of them are there! There aren't too many food options if you are making the day of it. There is a pizza place and a Subway. We ate at the pizza place, but it was just so-so. There are a lot of restaurants off this exit which by the way is just so convenient off I71. I guess the only negative aspect of this shopping experience is that this exit gets tons of traffic so depending on the day and time of year, be prepared to deal with traffic congestion.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

If you like Tanger outlets then you know what you’ll be getting. I go there once in a blue moon or when the people want me to go. I also know what I need, so it’s not a long drawn out experience.

I usually goto Brooks Brothers for their sales mostly but recently went there to pick up some Sperrys during their sale.

Getting in is relatively easy but getting out can be a problem. You get jammed up trying to turn left on to 36 and then to get in the lane to catch 71 south.

It’s a Tanger. It’s an outlet mall. Nuff said...

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The wife and children and grandchildren love it that go there to walk around see all the stores go to all the different places. But me it's just a glorified outdoor mall where you walk around I don't see a difference in prices I don't see you know anything there for me that I've got to go because I need it. If they have a great salad I'll go but even sometimes that have a great sound it's not that great they call it outlet but it's not really that good I don't notice that much difference in price

2  Thank 417louisd
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Louis - Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are committed to bringing to you the ultimate shopping experience. That means guiding you towards the best deals at your favorite designer and brand-name stores. I’d like to tell you about Tanger’s Best Price Promise: If you purchase merchandise from any Tanger store and find it advertised for less elsewhere within 14 days, we’ll gladly refund the difference to you in cash. The Best Price Promise gives Tanger customers confidence that they are getting a great deal each and every time they shop. We hope you'll give us another visit in the future!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This tanker is not an indoor mall. There is a lot of covering, but something be considered if it's freezing cold out or raining. The stores are well-staffed, the prices are what you would expect from any outlet mall. Not every store is an outlet. we like the Kay Jewelers outlet the most. Their prices are fantastic. The service is even better.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments with us. We really appreciate the five stars! We are committed to bringing to you the ultimate shopping experience. That means guiding you towards the best deals at your favorite designer and brand-name stores. I’d like to tell you about Tanger’s Best Price Promise: If you purchase merchandise from any Tanger store and find it advertised for less elsewhere within 14 days, we’ll gladly refund the difference to you in cash. The Best Price Promise gives Tanger customers confidence that they are getting a great deal each and every time they shop. We hope you'll give us another visit in the future!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I was very excited to check out the new Kate Spade store and the best part they were having a sale. As I was browsing not one sales person acknowledge me at all...they were too busy talking about their weekend to even say anything to me, they even saw me and nothing ...so I left...the same thing happened to me in Michael Korrs too...needless to say I won't be back to either store .. very disappointed!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

First and foremost, on behalf of Tanger Outlets Columbus, I would like to personally apologize for your inconvenience. This is not the level of service our company strives for and we will certainly review with the store managers. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what happened. Our top goal is to provide customers with an enjoyable and satisfying experience while shopping at Tanger Outlets Columbus, and we are continually looking for ways to improve that experience. We appreciate the opportunity to find ways to continue serving you. We hope you'll give us another visit in the future!