Open today: 11:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Good sales

Got most of my Christmas shopping done here. Most stores had some great sales. It’s an outdoor mall... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2019
sh3rri
Barrie, Canada
via mobile
Great shopping, needs more food selection!

Went there with my two children (1 & 3), realized there was a play area - that was awesome! The... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2019
RobinLawhon
Columbus, Ohio

All reviews food options regular stores christmas shopping great sales great selection of stores outdoor mall shopping experience great place to shop columbus tanger retailers kirklands
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We have yet to be disappointed in a Tanger outlet. Always clean and laid out nicely. This outlet had all of the stores our family needed with the exception to Justice, but the local mall had that covered. I did appreciate that it seemed like the children’s stores were located pretty close to each other. This made your trip faster and more efficient. We will definitely be back.

Date of experience: May 2018
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share the details about your most recent visit to Tanger Outlets Columbus. We strive to exceed expectations with our service and with great deals on the brands and merchandise you like. So we're delighted to hear that you were pleased with our efforts, and we’re eager to spread the good news to all those who work so hard to create a wonderful shopping environment. Thanks for shopping Tanger Outlets Columbus!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of retailers and they seem grouped by type and age group - nice touch. Plenty of benches to rest on and a lot of clean restrooms throughout. Plenty of parking and fairly easy to get to.

Date of experience: May 2018
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hi Matt - Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback. Thanks for shopping Tanger Outlets Columbus.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Good deals. Great stores. That is all I want to say and I don't like to have a minimum of 100 characters.

Date of experience: April 2018

Hi Roberta - Thanks so much for the positive feedback and the five stars. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I went to Tanger Outlets on a girl's trip with my best friend. The outlet is only partially covered in certain areas. The first day the weather was decent for shopping. We hit up a few places and found what we needed. But, it was pretty busy. Lots of kids and parents. Word of caution: wear appropriate shoes! There's a lot of walking involved if you're making more than one stop. The second day it sprinkled just a bit outside. We stopped for hot pretzels which were delicious. Even more walking the second day. We were exhausted but had plenty bags to take home. I got a pair of Nike's for $35 and a cute pair of suede booties for $17 at Rack Room Shoes.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank T C
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi TC - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your most recent visit. Sounds like you had a successful shopping excursion! Thanks so much for shopping Tanger Outlets Columbus!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I travelled to Columbus to get away for the weekend. Tanger Outlets had some very good deals that we were able to take advantage of. We joined the Tanger Club rewards program at the customer service center and received even more savings! With so many choices, it took us a few hours to get thru all the stores. I am not crazy about shopping, but I have to admit I enjoyed myself at Tanger.

Date of experience: March 2018
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi Paul - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love to hear these great stories from our shoppers! We strive to exceed expectations with our service and with great deals on the brands and merchandise you like. So we're delighted to hear that you were pleased with our efforts, and we’re eager to spread the good news to all those who work so hard to create a wonderful shopping environment. Thanks for shopping Tanger Outlets Columbus!