Open today: 11:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Good sales

Got most of my Christmas shopping done here. Most stores had some great sales. It’s an outdoor mall... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2019
sh3rri
Barrie, Canada
via mobile
Great shopping, needs more food selection!

Went there with my two children (1 & 3), realized there was a play area - that was awesome! The... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2019
RobinLawhon
Columbus, Ohio

All reviews food options regular stores christmas shopping great sales great selection of stores outdoor mall shopping experience great place to shop columbus tanger retailers kirklands
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice shopping experience. My wife and daughter could have spent all day here! They want to stop again on our way home tomorrow!

Date of experience: October 2016
TangerOutlets, Tanger Outlets Team at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thanks for shopping Tanger Outlets Columbus Patrick! We appreciate it and the 5 star review!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've been to the Tanger outlets in Myrtle Beach and Charleston, but like this one better. It's still new so there are some stores that aren't filled yet. I liked the covered areas and think it'll be nice in the winter time for Christmas shopping. I recommend checking it out and look forward to seeing what other businesses spring up in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I go on 2 major shopping trips per year. In the spring we went to Tanger in Jeffersonville and I could pretty much do without any other mall again. That place is great! Lots of deals!!! But since the Sunbury location isn't any further away from us than Jvlle, and we were already staying in Columbus for the weekend, we decided to do our spree at Sunbury Tanger. Kind of disappointing. The selection of stores was almost the same; this one had a couple more the other one doesn't but also lacks a couple that the other one has. I did compare the directory before we went and apparently I misread a couple of listings. There was at least 1 store I was looking forward to here (Charlotte Russe) that I thought I saw on the directory but apparently I saw wrong. The selection of merchandise at Sunbury wasn't as plentiful either and the deals weren't near as good as Jvlle. I probably wouldn't go to Sunbury again. Not when Polaris and Easton are both close by.

1  Thank amberm7813
TangerOutlets, Tanger Outlets Team at Tanger Outlets Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thanks for taking time to review us. We are sorry to hear that your shopping trip did not live up to your expectations. If you were not aware, Tanger offers our Best Price Promise: If you purchase merchandise from any Tanger store and find it advertised for less elsewhere within 14 days, we’ll gladly refund the difference to you in cash. The Best Price Promise gives Tanger customers confidence that they are getting a great deal each and every time they shop. The Best Price Promise is good at any Tanger location. We hope you'll give us another visit soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

It's a really nice clean new facility. The only problem is ,that it looks rushed and the workmanship of the buildings are lacking. So far all of the employees of all the different stores I have met ,all have been nice and helpful.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thanks for the review and comments. If you would like to share more information about what you saw at the property, please email us at TangerComments@tangeroutlets.com. Our top goal is to provide customers with an enjoyable and satisfying experience while shopping and we are continually looking for ways to improve on that experience.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I loved the way the path between the stores was mostly covered and there were plenty of chairs and tables for people to take rests and breaks. The restrooms were plentiful and very nice. The only thing I think could be improved is adding another eatery. We only saw a pizza place, a Starbucks, and an Annie's Pretzels. It was a Saturday afternoon. Still, it wasn't nearly as crowded as I expected. Service in every story we visited was friendly.

Date of experience: September 2016