“Surprisingly good Chinese food”
Review of Tai Wah

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tai Wah
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stopped in Streetsboro as a midway point between DC and Chicago, and the guy at the hotel desk raved about Tai Wah. It looks like a repurposed fast food place, but we were very pleased with the quality of the food. We shared the Cantonese-style BBQ ribs and then enjoyed egg foo young, which is surprisingly difficult to find near us! On prior visits, we've had standards like hot & sour soup, dumplings, moo shu pork, and twice-cooked pork, and the food is always well-prepared and seasoned.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I'm an Asian food fanatic and travel for work constantly. Thai Wah is very low on atmosphere and very high on great food in huge portions. This is a fairly small, family owned restaurant in Streetsboro. I happened to be in town for a business meeting and found this place through TripAdvisor. We had dumplings, hot and sour soup, thai coconut soup, green curry with chicken and mao po tofu. All were just excellent with fresh veggis and wonderful flavor. The service was also spot on. I would go again and again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I always love getting take out from Tai Wah. It's a pleasant surprise in "The Boro"! It's authentic and a good value! The soup is a great starter and the egg rolls rock! I'm not a "curry" expert but do like so try something Tai!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Thai Wah offers a full menu of Chinese American as well as authentic Chinese meals. They also have many Thai options and Vietnamese soups. I have never been disappointed with a meal there. The resteraunt is owned and operated by a Chinese husband and wife. The wife is the server and the husband does the cooking. They are a very friendly couple that make you feel welcomed. I call this place a kept secret because despite all the good food and service, there is typically only 3 to 4 tables of people on a weekday at lunchtime.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

As Hudson residents, we visited Tai Wah often proir to their move to Streetsboro. This year, to celebrate a couple of birthdays, my sons and I went to Tai Wah in early September.

The young staff does very well, the food is inexpensive, and best of all - it is DELICIOUS! Their new location is on a main street, and easy to find. Plenty of parking, spacious seating area to accommodate a busy dinner hour, and prompt service - what could be better! The menu is extensive, and suited us well for vegan-friendly selections, even though there are mostly meat-based main courses. For a good sit-down oriental meal in Streetsboro, you can't beat Tai Wah!

Been to Tai Wah? Share your experiences!