“Great Food and Friendly Service”

Happy Moose Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2018

We spent the night in Streetsboro, stopping during our travel down the Ohio Turnpike. Happy Moose is less than a mile from the Turnpike and offers an array of good options, from salads, to sandwiches, and ribs. The side salad that came with my sandwich was outstanding--including a fresh hard boiled egg, croutons, etc. The onion rings are worth the calorie splurge. I enjoyed the smoked turkey club and my husband enjoyed the ribs. Great variety of beers. Quick service. They were nice to everyone, from large college groups, to families, to travelers.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The Happy Moose is a bar. However, unlike a lot of bars, it has really good food. Good service, lots of TVs and good bar food!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Read some decent reviews and chase this over the regular chains. Sports bar packed with bar patrons. I ordered ribs which were undercooked and had to even separate. Sent them back, daughter's veggie burger arrived as a chicken burger. Comped our first drink. Not the waitress's fault just an off kitchen nite.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

When looking at the building from the outside, and stepping inside the restaurant, this place screams "sports bar". Don't get me wrong. Sports bars are one of my favorite go-to places for things like wings, nachos, cheese fries - you know, any kind of food that's really bad for you but tastes too darn good to pass up. We were in the mood for dinner salads, which usually is not a sports bar's strong suit. What a pleasant surprise to find that our greek salads with grilled blackened chicken were absolutely delicious. What impressed me the most was how fresh and clean the salad greens were. Every now and then I fortunately stumble upon a restaurant that far exceeds my expectations. The Happy Moose was one of them.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

wanted late night food and they kept kitchen opened for us till 11;00. Had chicken quesadilla which were great. Others had chicken sandwich, philly steak sandwich and burger, all said food was good. Service was good. Bar has lots of beer choices. Old Eat n Park building. Okay place for lunch or dinner.