“Luncheons”
Review of Blasiole's Pizza

Blasiole's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Been going to blasiole's for many many years always order our chicken and salads for our big Fourth of July bashes every year. On a regular basis order food for Brokers opens real estate luncheons. Order the day before you pick it up or they can deliver it. On a regular basis will order something a few times a month pick it up or have it delivered when you're not able to make a home cooked meal always very enjoyable highly recommend this restaurant they have more than just pizza

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped for dinner while on the road for vacation. Not much inside seating and we were the only people there, so we got our food to go. The deluxe pizza was pretty good (the crust was the best part). My daughter got the 3 cheese ravioli and liked it, but felt my wife tasted it and thought the sauce tasted canned. Overall, pretty good place, but not outstanding.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered Blasiole’s for a meeting at my workplace. We had a garden salad, rigatoni, and pizza. The garden salad was ok, with tomatoes, cheese, green pepper, and olives. However, the base is pretty much only iceberg, which I do not prefer. Same with the rigatoni. The noodles and sauce weren’t great, but the meatballs were pretty good. They were meaty, but not seasoned well. The real winner was the pizza. We ordered a pepperoni, veggie, and gluten free pizza. I didn’t have the gluten free pizza, but the pepperoni pizza was great. The pepperonis were slightly crispy on the edges, which I love, and the crust is chewy and has a good flavor. The sauce was mild and not heavy handed, which I prefer. I have yet to have better pizza in Streetsboro, but there are better options for Italian in other nearby cities, in my opinion.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I love Blassi's. Their Stromboli is sooo yummy, they have good chicken as well. I used to work across the street from them and got carry out quite often, I never ate inside, I never had any problems with the orders, and they always had it ready on time!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

It is certainly a cold night outside at 9 degrees, but the restaurant was ice cold inside!! I asked the waitress and she apologized saying that the controls are locked and there is nothing she could do about the temperature in the restaurant. I asked her to call the owner, I don't think she did. Anyway, pizza was okay. Did not impress me but wasn't bad either. Prices are fair. Sadly the interior is not appealing. Needs updating. Could be so nice to have a cozy pizzeria in Streetsboro, needs some work. Waitress was friendly though.

Date of visit: December 2017