“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: They do not seem to have a web site
Description: They do not seem to have a web site
Reviewed 15 September 2018

While in town, stopped here for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. There was plenty of food to choose from, even sushi and the "choose and cook" area (whatever you call that) , and it was all fresh; and all areas were clean. I'll try it again when back in town.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Dinner after night out. Food good, nothing spectacular. Waitresses very nice kept up on refilling drinks. Cookies for dessert might have been the best part of dinner. Light pinwheel shaped.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Your average Chinese buffet with food that's good and fresh..Food area clean.. Food trays refilled often..

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

If I could five a "0" I would. Today I went with my family for Fathers Day. We were a little unsure since the last time we went the food was only mediocre, unlike our first visit which was great.
Well, today was our last visit. They raised the prices $15.99 from $12.99 which would have been okay if the food was better, but sadly it was not. Not a single item was hot. Everything was lukewarm and undercooked. The apple pie crust was doughy, all the chicken was fatty and very chewy, the vegetables were mushy (except for the green beans which were nearly raw but very metallic tasting).
The reason we will not go back is not just because of the food and prices, but because of the cleaning practice of the employees. The person cleaning the buffet used the same rag to wipe something off the floor as they wiped the buffett line and tongs! And, the employee who went to the bathroom at the same time as me did not wash their hands in the restroom. I figured they'd wash when they got back to the sushi station. Nope, they just went back to touching the food with their hands - after using the bathroom. I told the waitress but she said nothing.
If you want better food and cleanliness go somewhere else.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is probably one of best Chinese buffets I've been to. I've been here a few times and the food is always fresh and good.

Been to Fun Buffet? Share your experiences!