“Lunch”

El Campesino
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very consistent Mexican food..and all very good...Coupons can be used...Clean Restaurant..They accommodate parties..They have semiprivate bar..outside patio..Very Pleasant..

Reviewed 5 August 2018

There was a few Mexican restaurants withing the vicinity of our hotel, but when we asked the hotel staff which one they recommended, they chose this one. The staff here was very, very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant was clean. The menu and food here is similar to our Azteca restaurants in Southeast Michigan. The salsa was good, definitely homemade. We ordered enchiladas, a hard taco and chimichangas(sp?). All of the food we ordered was good except the hard taco is just a store bought hard taco shell, nothing special. The rice and beans were good. The enchiladas were very good especially the cheese filled one. I would eat here again when in Streetsboro.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

A favorite for the last 6 years since moving to the area. On average my family either dine in or carry out at lease very other week from El Campesino. This restaurant actually help me rekindle my love of Mexican food. Every meal I have every had has not disappointed me and the the price is not going to break the bank. The friendly staff provide fast service. The convenient location and ample parking makes it a perfect spot to meet up and with the addition of the patio El Campesino is perfect for outdoor dining or meeting for drinks with friends and they have a family friendly atmosphere so bring the ninos!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Always great service and food, fajitas and lunch #11 are table favorites. Daily lunch and drink specials.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have eaten here many, many times. Everyone is friendly and the food is good. I eat here a lot. The food is a good value and is it good.