All reviews front desk visit friends chain hotels toll road one night family wedding fresh fruit nice breakfast late at night nice place to stay outlet mall room was clean hotel is located minute drive stay there again complimentary breakfast freeway
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We were going to a concert at the Blossom Center and then spending time in Cuyahoga National Park the next day. This was a good choice for convenience to freeways and getting to both of these destinations, about a 20 minute drive. the property seemed a little tired but the staff was friendly. Our room was fine. Seemed like a typical Holiday Inn Express to me.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This was my fifth stop at the HIE in Streetsboro, Oh and it won't be my last.

Easy on and off the PA Turnpike with a lot of eateries near by.

Great parking and breakfast.

I highly recommend if you need lodging near Cleveland.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a place to stay overnight for a family wedding. I did research online and this location came up as being one of the better hotels closet to the venue. The parking lot is old, needs cleaned and sealed as does the tiles in the carport area. The lobby and common area is very small but nicely decorated. Our room left more to be desired though. It was clean but obviously an older property with beat up and worn furniture, the microwave had round dials on it and was yellowed from the years it has sat there. The bathroom tub was an old jacuzzi tub and the areas where the jets were were black and grimy looking. The bathroom wallpaper was dirty and peeling. The toilet was old, low and the seat was beige on a white toilet. The love seat cushions had stains on them as well as the carpeting. The bedding was soft and uncomfortable and the air conditioner was very loud. Breakfast was sparse and I saw no cinnamon rolls as is a staple of the Holiday Inns. We were very disappointed in the condition of this location. We travel a lot and know quality and this was not as good as it should have been. This location definitely needs an upgrade.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cynthia_sue
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland - Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hi cynthia_sue,

Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality service and it is with regret to know that we were not able to meet your expectations when it comes to the overall condition of the room received. I am sorry as well for any inconvenience you had with the air conditioning system and with the breakfast provided. I appreciate your comments on the aspects of the room that needs updating and rest assured, these will be shared with the management team to determine the areas that will benefit from additional attention.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Spire members here, while the staff was awesome and we were upgraded the property is in need of a major upgrade. The carpet in our room was stained and the wallpaper was peeling . In the bathroom the wallpaper was peeling and had several areas with questionable stains. The jetted tub would have been nice but I was scared that it would be gross, the Jet areas had brown stains inside. Water pressure from the shower was great. The mattresses were in sad shape as well. Could feel the springs, and I pulled down the blankets to see long black hairs, I hope they were washed. Made my skin crawl. Hoping it was just from whoever made the bed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland - Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hello cuinthemoon,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel. As one of our valued IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite members, I regret to know that the overall condition of the room particularly the stains on the carpet failed to meet your expectations. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. I have forwarded your concerns to the hotel management to consider for a future upgrade.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Dianne L
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

One night stay on the way to Cleveland. Rooms and bathroom were clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was not great but not bad. Overall we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple