All reviews front desk visit friends chain hotels toll road family wedding one night fresh fruit nice breakfast nice place to stay late at night outlet mall room was clean hotel is located minute drive stay there again complimentary breakfast staff was friendly
Reviewed 9 September 2015

We moved our daughter in Kent State University on Thursday August 27. This is her freshman year. We've previously stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Kent, but I didn't call in time for move-in weekend. This is a great alternative just about 8 miles up the road. Terrific property. Comfortable, clean rooms. Wonderful breakfast in the morning. We like knowing there is an alternate HIE nearby in case the Kent HIE is booked.

1  Thank snuffymack
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We stayed there for one night. I would say standard Holiday Inn. Service was good and rooms where clean. Hotel was close to the Interstate and about 20-30 minutes from Cleveland. Breakfast and wireless where included. I would stay there again.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

I am currently staying here as I have a wedding to attend in the area. I have nothing but great things to say about the team here. Everyone is extremely kind and personal. My platinum membership was acknowledged and appreciated. The complimentary platinum upgrade was great! The breakfast is a great start to the day. There was one issue where we were WAY too loud throughout the night. The manager was empathetic to our situation, but made it very clear that the partying was unacceptable. I really appreciated not getting thrown out of the hotel :) Again, thank you to your entire team for making this family wedding a great one!!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Very friendly staff and clean room. Great Breakfast selection too! They even had it out earlier than advertised. Forgot my cell charger and they charged my phone at the front desk for me. Then they showed me a close route to a discount store to buy a new charger.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I loved this cute, clean, quiet hotel. We stayed one night on our way to Virginia for the Junior Olympics. We stayed in one of the suites which was well worth the extra money. The breakfast was good as always.Thank you for giving us a nice place to rest for the night!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathryn M
HIEStreetsboro, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland - Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Thanks for the kind feedback kats2107!

Maintaining our hotel's appearance and breakfast standards are among our top priorities, and we're thrilled you enjoyed so much about your stay. I hope your trip to the Junior Olympics was also an enjoyable one, and we look forward to potentially seeing you again someday!

Best regards,