“Hamburger Haven”

Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Stow
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Home of the award-winning Galley Boy! Friendly curb runners serving up fresh, never-frozen burgers, shakes, & crispy extras since 1934!
Reviewed 26 May 2018

The Galley Boy is absolutely, positively the best hamburger I have ever had. After being introduced to the Galley Boy a couple of years ago, I've vowed to detour to a Swenson's if I am traveling in the NE Ohio area and I am within 35 miles of one of their restaurants. It is definitely worth the detour!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We go here often when we want fast and good food. Hubby always gets any combo of the burgers, love their egg salad sandwich, daughter always gets multiple Galley Boys. Love the zucchini sticks, onion rings, and mushrooms too. Service is fast! Always fun to talk with the servers about their educational dreams.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Best hamburgers on the planet!! They also have the best GRAPE milkshake in the world and the mushrooms yummo!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best burger in its price range ever imo. I recommend ordering the onion rings over fries as the fries are sometimes soggy. Everyone I know raves about their potato teasers and deep fried mushrooms as well. A must try for anyone in the area or visiting from out of town.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Always driving to Swensons near me on Kent Rd in Stow Ohio..Such Friendly and Fast moving Order Takers...more than Happy to Help and make your Experience Memorable..I had to have my Galley Boy, Fries, Onion rings, and Drink..Yum!!