“Send your child here!”

Franciscan University of Steubenville
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I loved my visit to Franciscan U so much - I want to live there, LOL! My husband and I attended a conference and it was an amazing experience. We met quite a few students. They were everywhere, helping with the conference. They were the most polite, friendly, well mannered youth I've ever seen in my life! If all of our youth behaved like this, the future of our country would indeed be bright. If I had a college age child, *This* is where I would want them to attend.
Campus:
The grounds are peaceful, beautiful and lovely!
Conference:
It was Catholic awesomeness at it's finest. The presentations were encouraging, educational and affirming. The worship music was inspirational and so uplifting. The whole experience renewed my relationship with Jesus <3
oh and there's a wonderful gift shop as well as a great cafe in addition to the dining hall. I highly recommend visiting this beautiful university, attending a conference and/or sending your children here!

1  Thank gram777

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Franciscan University is a beacon of light shining to give direction to those attempting to traverse through today's secular culture. The university is in a quiet, peaceful setting. The students are friendly, cheerful and alive with the spirit. The facilities and grounds are in the state of constant improvement. A great place to visit and spend some time.

2  Thank Howard D
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This University is Awesome!!!!
My sister-in-law and I have attended two adult conferences here
in the past 2 years. (Applied Biblical Studies and Defending the Faith)
What a fabulous place this is!!!!
The University students are exceptional. During the conferences, students provided us and over 2000 other attendees with transportation to and from our hotel and the conferences and then all around the campus. We got to know many students this way.
The faculty are OUTSTANDING, experts in their field and compassionate, loved by their students and the surrounding community local, national and even international.
It is a fairly small university with a HUGE impact on the whole world!!! Many of us in the Midwest were not familiar with it until recently--where have we been? The campus grounds are inspirational with the Franciscan presence everywhere, chapel, grottoes, a statue of Pope John Paul 2 with a large library, even a small pub like restaurant that offers lunch at such a reasonable rate ($5.00 most times).

2  Thank IndyLiz2013
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I have been bring high school youth to the summer conference for 19 yrs and we are always blessed by the experience. The grounds are wonderful to walk around also. They have a beautiful Adoration Chapel, Tomb for the Unborn, Portnicula replica & Lourdes Grotto and Stations of the Cross that winds along a garden path.
If you can get to the St. John Paul II Chapel for daily Mass you will be blessed to see that it is filled with students and faculty praying with great reverence.

2  Thank 104idal
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We went primarily to see the chapel, mass just happened to be starting (weekday daily mass is 12:05), so we stayed.

1  Thank srmvalleygirl