“Open Face Gyro!”

Yorgo's Gyros-Potatoes
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This was my first visit to Yorgo's and I ordered a gyro with fries and a drink for about $12. I had to eat the gyro open face because there was so much meat on the pita and it was served flat as a pancake. The meat was very tasty but the tzatziki was bland and runny. By the time I was able to fold the pita it was too soggy to enjoy. The french fries were freshly made and very good. The next time I order I'm going to tell them to fold and wrap the pita and put the extra meat on the side.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

They have the best Greek food in town, if not the only! I love so much about the food. The potatoes are huge and filled with just about anything you'd like. The gyros are absolutely delicious. The platters are so filling!!! Something for everyone.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I've been to many Greek restaurants, Astoria and Chicago and I find the gyro's here at Yorgo's to be the best tasting. But it's all of the other dishes that keep me coming back. The bean and carrot dish I can't resist and most recently the Zucchini and Egg was superb! My great uncle had a little Greek restaurant in Huntington, WV that I ate at frequently with my parents and Yorgo's has a nice nostalgic feel for me whenever I have lunch there.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

A resident of Steubenville suggested this restaurant so we stopped by.All the Greek favorites done with pride.Conveniently located in downtown.Pleasant employees and the owner works along side to insure quality service and product.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Exterior may not look like much; but inside is great homemade food. Fairly large menu.service is amazingly fast. We went with 22 people unannounced and were all served within 20 minutes.