“Worth the price”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The atmosphere is set for family, romantic or fine dining. The service is great. The food unbelievably good!

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank LorrainKoehler

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Crab cakes with big chunks of crab in them and on the plate. Presentation is out of this world. Seafood so fresh and wonderful. Incredible desserts. Outdoor dining available in good weather. Has a separate bar area. Expensive but worth it. People wait for over an hour to eat here sometimes.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We make a point of going here every time we visit Cincinnati. We have never been disappointed. The oysters are fantastic and the fried calamari and fries oysters are cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

This was our first trip. All I can say is ..... WOW! I had the Texas Redfish Pontchartrain and it was amazing; red fish, in a rich wine sauce, with shrimp and lumped lobster. I started with a side salad and the blue cheese dressing was homemade. I ate the salmon alexander and chicken from my husband and son's plates, and again, delicious! The service was outstanding. I will return again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Very nice atmosphere, elegant, food seasoned to profession! Customer Service for my visit was patient, courteous & helpful this being our first time. I like the fact that you could listen to live entertainment during your meal. Two people can eat from 1 meal which will cut down on your cost because the menu is slightly pricey.

Date of visit: August 2016