“Small but elegant. Good Thai”
Review of Nobu Tei

Nobu Tei
Ranked #26 of 64 Restaurants in Solon
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I had excellent service and very good Thai food. The place is easy to miss. It has very little signage.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

OK so the food was OK but the service is terrible. And the place is not as clean as it could be. Went on a Saturday night and the place was only 1/3 full, (what does that tell you). No hostess, we waited for someone to seat us while the couple in front of us left, they gave up. We sat in the sushi side. Our waitress was angry and seemed to be the only waitress in the place. She had a nice kid helping her who had a foot cast/boot on. Nice enough but we found our selves always trying to flag her down. We went as two couples and unfortunately the way the dinner came two of us ate while two of us waited. Will not go back.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I was debating about giving it a 4 star rating, but I have to give it a 5 star based on the excellent food. Offering Hibach, Sushi & Thai, there are a lot of options and flavors are plentiful. Everyone has different tastes, but I would definitely recommend giving Nobu Tei a try. Prices are average for similar restaurants. I continue to stop at Nobu Tei to try more dishes.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I was staying at a nearby hotel and just wanted to grab some food so I could return to my room for the meal. Nobu Tei was nearby, so I decided to give it a try. I placed my order over the phone, and everything was ready in the timeframe told to me. I ordered the Avocado Salad and the Massaman Curry. I would have preferred something other than iceberg lettuce with the avocado salad, but it still worked. The avocado was perfectly ripe and the dressing was tasty. The Massaman Curry was a huge portion and came with white rice. It was delicious! My usual test for a dish is if I would order it again. I definitely would for the curry and I most likely would for the Avocado Salad.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I've been here about 5 times now getting hibachi and just ordering from the kitchen as well. Fried rice is more flavorful than Akira. On par with place in Bainbridge. All of these places have attentive staff but with better fried rice and option of noodles, been going back and forth between bainbridge and here. Love the Tom Yum udon noodle soup with chicken or shrimp which owner just has them make after I described what I wanted, as it's not on menu. Will be back

Been to Nobu Tei? Share your experiences!