“Terrible service ”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #50 of 69 Restaurants in Solon
Description: Donatos is a family-owned pizza company famous for Edge to Edge® toppings on a crispy golden thin crust. Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1963, we take pride in giving back in every community we serve.
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The store touts their coupons. They do not honor coupons. VERY DISPLEASED AND WOULD NEVER GO BACK. The pizza was o.k. the people are nice. The whole company acts like a huge scam.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

my coworker and I stopped in here for lunch today. What a joke!! First of all, it's freezing in there, we waited to be seated for a while. When we were finally seated we waited for probably 10 minutes before someone took our drink order. Then another 5 or so minutes to place an order. I ordered an entree salad and my friend order a stromboli. The guy returned two seconds later with the most minuscule crappy looking salad i have ever seen. I asked him if that was the entree salad, he said they only have two sizes (which they in fact have 3) and it was this or the party platter size. Wrong. I told him I wasn't paying $7 for a teeny tiny side salad, I didn't eat. My friend got her stromboli but it looked a little burnt. All in all, it's no wonder most of the Donato's locations have gone out of business. This place stinks. I went back to work and ate the lunch I had packed, what a disappointment.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Pizza is good, but a little expensive. Had to wait for a server. Appetizer came out the same time as the pizza--bad timing. Restaurant was extremely cold. Ate with our coats on.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

If you order for delivery your food probably will arive cold. I have ordered for delivery a couple times and it was cold. It is pretty good when its fresh. Also the store manager at the solon store he was not very friendly a little rude.I really like the Shaker site very fresh food. The rest of the staff seems nice

Reviewed 21 August 2015

I guess I like punishment, because every time I visit this place, I have a problem. My order is never right and I confirm each time. My son can't eat cheese and every time they put cheese on it. I thought 5 times would be the charm and when they made a mistake again, I felt it was time to write a review.

I have issues with the manager who was not very sympathetic. Seemed like he could care less. The people there have no respect for customers, which makes me wonder how dirty it is inside. I am in the retail and service business and understand nothing is perfect, but these people have no clue.

The only good thing is the delivery guy. I have had enough and will never go back.

Been to Donatos Pizza? Share your experiences!