“We WILL be back!”

Zanzibar Soul Fusion
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Zanzibar is an upscale restaurant that features the best in southern cuisine and other specialties such as Walleye cakes, Soul Rolls, Shrimp & Grits, Smothered Steak, Turkey Chops, Catfish, Pasta dishes, Macaroni & Cheese, and Greens. Over 50 Martini & Specialty drinks, and of course the famous Peach Cobbler and Bread Pudding.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

First time to Zanzibar Soul Fusion and we were thoroughly impressed with the service, the food, and the ambience. The next time we are in Cleveland, we will be back. The soul rolls were THE BEST and the corn muffins tasted just like home. I had the smothered turkey chops, candied yams, and the greens - good portions and GREAT taste! You will not be disappointed with Zanzibar.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We went Sunday after the game. There was a 20 minute wait & I feel like we waited at least 30/35 min as we saw a bunch of empty tables. We ended up leaving, because no one updated us on the wait. I don't think I would ever go back. If you are looking for good soul food and atmosphere go to Chicago Chicken & Waffles. The sides are to die for. It's cheaper than zanzibar & you will get more for your money.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We wanted somewhere to have a good relaxed meal and Zanzibar looked a good option. A cold beer and a great gin and tonic slid down nicely on a hot day. Then our appetisers (fried green tomatoes and zucchini) and two glasses of wine appeared which were excellent and even better since everything so far was in happy hour! Our mains were fish cakes and penne pasta with shrimp and chicken - both really good too although I couldn't finish the pasta. All the staff were very friendly, efficient and helpful which made for a nice eating experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Myself and a group of 17 friends went to Zanzibar to get the soul food experience. It was a terrible experience. The waiter Joe acted like we were irritating him and the manager on duty had an attitude. My fried catfish felt like wet baked chicken. my fried had fried turkey chops that looked like uncooked pork chops. My potatoes were burned and my macaroni and cheese was dry. The chicken my daughter ordered was over cooked and the Kool aid was extremely too sweet. The quality of food they serve is not worth the money they charge.There was no where to park. So If you want good service , don't go there.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Waited over an hour with several empty tables. Greeters walking around looking clueless. Very disappointing.