Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$85
View deal
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
WyndhamUS$85
FindHotelUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
All reviews front desk free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful great room would stay here again clean rooms great place to stay kitchenette ohio sink motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I will stay here again if ever I need a hotel in the area. Very friendly and generous with the coffee. Breakfast potatoes and eggs could have been better, but for a free breakfast prepares for a large number of people. It was overall pretty good, Better than McDonald's.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Great staff and very clean suites. Nice little store to pickup things you might need.my top choice place to stay when im in ohio Very clean rooms and well kept grounds and indoor pool, i highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 22 November 2020

We have been staying at this hotel for years while visiting family in Rittman. The staff is absolutely the best! Very friendly and accommodating to our needs and the price of our room was very reasonable. The rooms are very spacious but are in desperate need of an update.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

This hotel had the typical amenities - free breakfast (served by order during the pandemic and placed in a to-go box for you to take back to your room), free wi-fi, and a relatively easy check-in process.

The room was very, very spacious and basically clean. The basic room has a refrigerator, microwave, and sink, along with a couch and coffee table as well as a desk/table and chairs. The space was nice to have.

The sheer curtains in the room were torn in multiple places and couldn't be closed completely.

Unfortunately, the room I had was absolutely miserable in terms of noise. You can hear individual footsteps above you (and I am not at all a light sleeper or picky - this was really bad). I was on the second floor and the noise above me was so bad, I thought it must be a staff laundry room or something. I went and checked on it and it was not. It was just a normal room. Foot steps, doors opening and closing, muffled conversations - it was terrible. It was unbelievably loud. This happened until 2AM both nights I stayed there.

The soundproofing here was terrible. It was like there was a single piece of plywood between the guests' floor above me and my ceiling. I was on business and couldn't afford terrible sleep. I won't be back.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 5 September 2020

Very friendly staff and close to but not in a high traffic area. Places to eat close by and close to gas station. Easy off and easy back on the road for us. Good price! It also had a pool and a nice view out our window in the back of the motel.

Date of stay: September 2020