Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$71
Travelocity
WyndhamUS$71
All reviews room was clean stay nights very pleasant stay enjoyed our stay motel super8 blanks ohio arbys
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

The other reviews are completely accurate. Great value, very clean, friendly desk staff. Book ahead cause they fill up! We had a quiet night even though they were fully booked. Location has convenient access from i71 but no problems with road noise.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Hello Britannia V,

Thank you for leaving your five-star rating of our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Our management is always happy to serve you and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 5nights. We enjoyed our stay and the staff on all shifts were awesome. The room was good and we were close to the entrance lobby with minimal noise. I want to thank the night staff member who suggested the anti fog wipes for my glasses, when wearing a mask.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Hi pennoz,

Greetings from Super 8 by Wyndham Seville. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. Wishing you a safe and beautiful journey as you travel back home. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to give you a five-star experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 November 2020

I stayed in this hotel for a couple weeks, and it was spotless. The staff were very helpful, and would fax stuff for me at anytime. This was the first time I felt I didn’t have to wear shoes in my room. The carpets were clean, and my socks stayed white!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Hi Colleen701 ,

I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and thank you for leaving your five star rating of our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2020

I would like to thank all the staff and Tina.this hotel is one of the beat hotel I have stay in .i can say me an my husband stay in hotel 10 months out of the year this one is far the best sweetness staff they go out of there way to make your stay perfect .its very clean very safe if you need something Tina the owner will go out of her way to get it for you.i had a accident and I get back to my room I find a card to get better that made my nite .thank you Tina and super 8 girls..Pam Cindi pam Dani Janet I hope I didn’t leave anyone out.. so if you are in the area need to relax get some rest this is the hotel to go to stop in you won’t regret it.. Thank you,
Frances of Texarkana Arkansas

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Hi francesh988,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We will share your comments with our Tina and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 20 September 2020

I want to take this opportunity to thank the management of this Super 8 as they exceeded my expectations. We were most pleased with a very friendly staff that seemed to care about their customers, especially during this COVID19 ordeal. For sure, we would consider this motel when making future travel plans. Thank you again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Hi brL3212KT,

We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. It means so much to us to hear your positive comments regarding our staff hospitality. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful.

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.