“Very slow / Food mediocre”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #94 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We arrive here on Friday night after a day at cedar point to find that the place have just a few tables with people at them, so with the 8 of us very tired, ready for bed, but hungry we thought this would be a good and fast meal. WOW was I wrong… there could not have been but 4/5 tables with people at them (including ours) and it still took more than 45 mins to get our food. From the time that we got someone to take our order and get our food to us, the kids were almost passed out at the table and no one was no longer hungry. When we left we had so many boxes it looked more like we did take out than eating there. Also the food was not that good, it tasted like it was sitting there for a while and they reheated it. Normal I would have said something, but with everyone so tired and ready to leave I just let it go and boxed up the food. My suggestion is to definitely go elsewhere…long wait for mediocre food = not worth it.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of 13. Called ahead. Hostess hung up. Called again, told ready in 25 minutes. Got there and waited another 30 minutes. Food took forever. Finally came. Cold wings, other food mediocre. For a place that "prides" themselves in their wings, they might want to consider something else. 1st visit and don't need to return to another one.

1  Thank Dutchsausage
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I have never been to a BBW before and on a quiet night out the wife and I decided to venture in. While it wasn't a mistake for the prices on the menu I would have expected a higher quality of food. While my wings were just right my wife's burger was bone dry. However the waitress was friendly and accommodating taking it off the bill with no fuss. Just another in a long list of chain mediocrity.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Nothing extraordinary, nothing to complain about. Good food, average service, and decent atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Food was fast and hot. Service rocked. Even during the football games. Recommended highly. Draft beer was awesome