“Good time”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Food was fast and hot. Service rocked. Even during the football games. Recommended highly. Draft beer was awesome

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to watch games. Haven't been in a while to any bdubs but huge screens around the place - one showing each game. Great place to hang out on Sunday.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This place is for Bar type Foods, so don't go if you're looking for something else. We love these types of fried and not so healthy foods after a long day. It was Thursday so we had the 65 cents boneless wings in several different flavors. We arrived a little before 6pm and got 3 $4.00 shareables as well. After 6pm the price goes up for several shareables (appetizers). We indulged in a delicious albeit unhealthy dinner and service was good and fast.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Ate here after a long day driving from New York to Sandusky. I ordered the boneless chicken wings with garlic & parmesan not expecting them to be spicy but they were quite peppery. They were edible (just) but I didn't finish my dish. Others in my group ordered the soft tacos and thought that the flavour wasn't right. Our server was very attentive towards the males in our group which I guess is to be expected in a sports bar. I'd say the only saving grace about this place is that the beer is good. My suggestion is to come for the beer and eat somewhere else. Or just go to Applebee's

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Boneless wings were sooo good! They also have a big variety of beer to choose from. The staff was really nice despite our late arrival. Great place!

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!