“Typical Bdubs”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to watch games. Haven't been in a while to any bdubs but huge screens around the place - one showing each game. Great place to hang out on Sunday.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This place is for Bar type Foods, so don't go if you're looking for something else. We love these types of fried and not so healthy foods after a long day. It was Thursday so we had the 65 cents boneless wings in several different flavors. We arrived a little before 6pm and got 3 $4.00 shareables as well. After 6pm the price goes up for several shareables (appetizers). We indulged in a delicious albeit unhealthy dinner and service was good and fast.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Ate here after a long day driving from New York to Sandusky. I ordered the boneless chicken wings with garlic & parmesan not expecting them to be spicy but they were quite peppery. They were edible (just) but I didn't finish my dish. Others in my group ordered the soft tacos and thought that the flavour wasn't right. Our server was very attentive towards the males in our group which I guess is to be expected in a sports bar. I'd say the only saving grace about this place is that the beer is good. My suggestion is to come for the beer and eat somewhere else. Or just go to Applebee's

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Boneless wings were sooo good! They also have a big variety of beer to choose from. The staff was really nice despite our late arrival. Great place!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Ate dinner and had drinks here while watching the MLB All-Star Game. Good place for bar food and drinks, while watching a sporting event. Just wish they had game audio in the restaurant for big games instead of music.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!