“Average food, good beer”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #94 of 200 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Ate here after a long day driving from New York to Sandusky. I ordered the boneless chicken wings with garlic & parmesan not expecting them to be spicy but they were quite peppery. They were edible (just) but I didn't finish my dish. Others in my group ordered the soft tacos and thought that the flavour wasn't right. Our server was very attentive towards the males in our group which I guess is to be expected in a sports bar. I'd say the only saving grace about this place is that the beer is good. My suggestion is to come for the beer and eat somewhere else. Or just go to Applebee's

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Boneless wings were sooo good! They also have a big variety of beer to choose from. The staff was really nice despite our late arrival. Great place!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Ate dinner and had drinks here while watching the MLB All-Star Game. Good place for bar food and drinks, while watching a sporting event. Just wish they had game audio in the restaurant for big games instead of music.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Food was delicious, service was great. All servers worked together to make sure you had everything you needed. Would go back again if I am in the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

What can I say. This is your average BDubs. The wings were very tasty and fresh and the beer was cold. What more can you ask for or expect.