“Pretty good”
Review of Eats N' Treats

Eats N' Treats
Ranked #5 of 9 Quick Bites in Sandusky
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Pizzas, Specialty Pizzas, Foldovers, Calzones, Pizza Pockets, Cheesy Garlic Bread, French Bread Garlic Bread, Sandwiches, Perch Sandwiches, Burgers, Subs, Specialty Subs, Dinner Baskets, Chicken Wings, Appetizers, Cold Deli Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads, Toft's Ice Cream: Soft Serve & Hand-Dipped, Flurries, Shakes, Malts, Slushes, Coolers, Floats, Banana Splits, Sundaes, and Specialty Sundaes SALAD BAR: Soup, Salad, Wing, and Taco Buffet Open Daily until 7 pm -Includes: 1-3 soups, 1-3 hot foods, 1-3 wing flavors, fresh salad bar, various taco toppings, two pieces of garlic toast, and a drink, Option to add a 6 inch two item pizza for $1
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the food except that we had to ask for the sauce that comes with the calzone to be warmed because they give it to you fairly cold. The calzone was super cheesy. I love cheese, so that was great. Everyone enjoyed the pepperoni pizza too. The broccoli cheese bites were okay. I had gone in planning to try the buffet but it visually underwhelmed me when I came in. There were quite a few empty tubs. I'm glad I opted for the calzone because I enjoyed it. After eating we got ice cream to go. It took quite a while fit them to make two ice creams. One was for child. The other was a turtle sundae. They weren't very busy, so I'm not sure if this is a typical problem or just my experience that day. The ice cream was already melting pretty badly when they handed it to me. That was disappointing as well. The temperature outside was about 65 degrees I believe. The pictures that I'm adding of the ice cream that we bought are after I wiped them down with napkins and slipped off the melted ice cream so that they didn't overflow and make a big mess in the car. The atmosphere is kind of like an indoor ice cream parlor. There isn't a lot of space but there are a lot of tables. I can imagine that if it gets very busy it could be difficult to maneuver around people to get out once you finish eating or get to your table at the beginning of your meal. By the time we left it picked up a little bit. The tables were not full but the table right in the center of the room that we had to pass to get out was full and we had to work our way around people to get out. I will definitely go again and I would recommend trying it , but maybe not in a big group unless you're going to take it to go or have it delivered.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Q1105QMjanet
Randall N, Owner at Eats N' Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hi Jane!

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about your experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

As locals we know the ins and outs: And when we order pizza it's most likely to come from here. It's not greasy like Pizza Hut and better than Domino's, and the toppings are good. We like the barbecue chicken. ....the ice cream shines, locally sourced and produced Toft's. Much prefer to DQ.

Date of visit: September 2016
Randall N, Owner at Eats N' Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Eats and Treats was recommended by front desk at our hotel. Menu offered something for everyone in our party. We had pizza, hamburgers, fries and fried pickles. They offered a lot of salad choices as well. Definitely give them a try when you are in the Sandusky area. Delivery was so quick. Many times your delivery options are so limited when you are at a hote . It was so great to have so many choices.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stopped here twice on our trip to Sandusky/Huron. Service was a little slow and somewhat jumbled trying to order at the window but the wings and fries were both good if a little pricey. Ice cream was great. We all had flurries but wish we had gotten some kind of hand dipped.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Last night in Sandusky and it was pouring rain. We were going to go to Marco's by our hotel but when I looked at the menu it just looked way too generic. Looked on Yelp and found Eats N Treats and so glad we did! Called and ordered a Pepperoni pizza (1 large for $10.99 deal) and was so surprised that it was excellent! We are pretty much pizza snobs being from Chicago, and this pizza definitely hit the mark, crust was chewy, pepperoni was plentiful and a good amount of cheese! And it was ready right when they said it would be. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Eats N' Treats? Share your experiences!