“Good Food”

Fazoli's
Ranked #32 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We stopped in for a less expensive alt to Kalahari. Two large pepperoni pizzas, bread sticks and chicken parm was $30. Such a deal :) Pizza was good. Chick parm average.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

It's been almost 10 years since I visited a Fazoli's. Their standard remains: good, right price. A staff keeps coming around in dining area making it one step up from fast food. Plastic dishes, not paper is also nice. I live too far to frequent this restaurant, but I would be a repeat customer probably.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Fazoli's provides good Italian food for a reasonable price if you are not too picky. Their breadsicks are good but stay away from the salads. Portion was good size.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Extremely satisfied. For me to feed myself and four kids it was under $25.00 and the kids all loved it. We loved how they gave us extra breadsticks as well. All of their plates had nothing left and they loved it. We will definately return.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Fazolis is chain. Unfortunately, the one near where I live no longer exists :( How sad. Needless to say, we make sure to visit the Fazolis in Sandusky when we travel there. Good food at good prices. You get enough to fill yourself up and they will keep supplying you with breadsticks :)

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!