“A-Maz-Ing”
Review of Crush Winebar

Crush Winebar
Reserve with OpenTable
Crush Winebar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Water Street
Reviewed 18 May 2018

The food was amazing. The sashimi special was fresh and well seasoned. The Scallops were perfectly cooks with a great sauce. The drinks were also really tasty. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Group of 8 had great dinner on a busy Saturday night. Service and food very good. Fun place and took nice care of us considering the busy time of week. Visit from out of town 4 or 5 times a year and always pleased at Crush.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I've been in the USA for a week on this trip and this was by far the best meal i have had so far. The tuna was perfectly cooked, the wine lovely (had a wine flight) and the service just right. The ambience also excellent. Will certainly be back if I'm back in northern Ohio

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

What a great bar my friend and I stumbled upon in our quest to find a liquor store! We ordered two wine flights - ice wine and white wine - they were delicious, and very heavy pours for a flight! Bartender was a lovely guy!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The food was more or less okay, but the place didn’t seem to be well run. We had a reservation for seven thirty, but we ended up arriving at seven. When I went in, there were a lot of empty tables. So I asked the maitre d’, if we could be seated early. To my surprise, she said no. So we went back out in the car, ran the engine to keep the air conditioner running and waited until seven thirty. When we went back in, most of the same tables were still empty, but she did seat us. I ordered a steak and my wife ordered a sea food and rice meal. The waitress was friendly enough and kept coming back saying our food would arrive any minute, which it did after we sat there for a good hour. The steak was cut up in slices. I guess that didn’t hurt anything, but I never saw one served that way. It was adequate, but not great. My wife said her dish tasted all right, but had a strange color. When she asked about it, the waitress said it was stained with squid ink. My wife didn’t eat much of it after that. If I were going to characterize the whole experience there in one word, it would be “Strange.”