“Great “make it a couple” ”

Berardi's Family Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 200 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Berardi's Family Kitchen is a family owned restaurant in Sandusky, Ohio that has been serving the locals for over 75 years! We have been voted Best Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert and Best Fries by the Readers Choice Awards and are a local favorite destination for a great meal at an affordable price. "Taste the Homemade Difference".
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

This cute restaurant is a regular for us. The restaurant is always clean and service is great!

The “make it a couple” option is a choose 2 items special.

The Bella Rosa salad is very good with a lot of different things in it. I coupled it with a gluten free grilled cheese. Which was a pleasant surprise choice they have

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Our group of seven visited for lunch. Great food selection including for my wife who is a celiac and must eat gluten free. She could not believe the variety. Our waitress Haley was attentive, engaging and very knowledgeable about what menu items were gluten free. Wonderful personality. Everyone raved about their food. My homemade custard pie was the best I've ever had! Glad I started with that instead of my Pub Burger and generous helping of thick French fries as I may not have made room for dessert. Wish we did not live four hours away.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

If we lived in the area we'd frequent this restaurant a lot. Today my boyfriend and I ate lunch and both of us were pleased with the freshness and quality of the food. I got the mac and cheese/ salad combo. My boyfriend got a salad with french fries on the side. Both were excellent. We were too full for desert but had to get the pumpkin muffins to go and I can't wait to try them.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great food and atmosphere. The portions seemed generous. My chicken was just a bit bland. One unique thing we noticed is a long list of side dishes. We'll be going here again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Visited here on a trip to Cedar Point. Food was fresh and tasty. Had much to choose from and could please my entire family with children ages 13-20. Service was prompt and friendly.