“Excellent food!”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Berardi's Family Kitchen is a family owned restaurant in Sandusky, Ohio that has been serving the locals for over 75 years! We have been voted Best Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert and Best Fries by the Readers Choice Awards and are a local favorite destination for a great meal at an affordable price. "Taste the Homemade Difference".
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Every time we go to Kalahari, we make time to go to Berardi's restaurant, to escape the hotel's expensive and terrible food. I've never had something at Berardi's that I didn't like. On Saturday, I had the special, which was shrimp and mushrooms risotto and it was perfect. I could eat that every day of my life and not get tired of it. I always have the potato knoephle soup when I go there as well, it's so good. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Such amazing homemade food! We love everything but the fries are a local favorite! Can’t go wrong with anything on the menu- especially dessert!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The food and service is always very good. The waitresses are always very pleasant and helpful. The specials are very good and if your short on time you can get in and out quickly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I can honestly say we’ve never had a bad meal at Berardi’s. Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch or Dinner the food is delicious and the service is always stellar. Don’t forget to save room for dessert because that’s the absolute best!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Always great good food, you will just about run into someone you know. The staff wil treat you like family.