“Amazing Breakfast Buffet”

Ranked #20 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Was a part of our family pack trip to the water park and loved it. The food was delicious and the service was perfect.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My family stayed at the Kalahari in Sandusky, OH from June 19 – June 25. We were there with another 100 families from MN for a national Dance Competition held at the Convention Center there.

Overall Rating – 6 out of 10
My wife, 6 year old daughter and I ate here for breakfast buffet on Mon June 20.
The negative is it is pricey for what you get.
Food is above average but depending on when you go some could have been sitting for a while and staff just dumps fresh food on top of old. On occasion I saw them actually remove a pan of food and replace with fresh?
Our server was fantastic this day though, she is was a shining star.

1  Thank Leechlaker
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Fantastic. We opted for the Choose Your Own Adventure Package at Kalahari, one of the choices was $40 off breakfast. So, we only paid $25 for (4) instead of $65. Even at $65 plus tip, it would have been worth it. No one walked away hungry, the service was great, and the food was good. Gluten free choices available also!

Anything you could think of related to breakfast: steak and eggs, pancakes, French Toast, made-to-order omelets, various pastries, fruit, bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes, yoghurt, cheese, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, and tea. To name a few.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My family and I visited this restaurant for breakfast and it honestly had everything I could think of! Omelette station, oatmeal, fruits, pastries, turkey sausage, cheeses, caprese salad, cereal, fresh fruit to take with you, smoothies, pancakes, etc.

Service was great and our waitress was very friendly. You can tell the food is fresh because of the layout and quality of taste.

I would recommend this and I actually wish we went here for dinner as well instead of The Reserve, a very mediocre restaurant at Kalahari.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

There was a great selection. Service was excellent. All sections were consistently reloaded. Create your own pasta was a great add-on.

1  Thank ruudk826