“Delicious Breakfast”

Add it.
Ivory Coast Restaurant
Ranked #116 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We ate here the morning of checking out of the hotel, and the breakfast was delicious. Service was good. The three cheese omelet is very good as well. My husband had the eggs benedict which was also very good.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went to eat at the Ivory coast after coming from the water-park and the restaurant was not that packed and was able to get into a comfortable booth, Waitress was very nice and food came out within a reasonable time, The burgers were juicy and not under or over cooked and the fish tacos my sister in law had was pretty good as she let me try one. Would recommend this place to anyone. Food is a little expensive but still would pay the price again for the quality of service we received.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The most disgusting breakfast food I have ever tasted. I say tasted because it wasn't even edible. I wasn't charged but the manager never even came to see what the problem was. I guess they weren't surprised that we were disappointed with the food. They must get complaints on a daily basis.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Had several breakfasts there. All quite competent and proper. Eggs, sausage, hash browns, etc., very consistent and to order. No issues. The server, a young woman named Kennedy, was one of the finest we have ever encountered, in any restaurant, anywhere. Freindly, professional, competent, knowledgable, without being at all obsequious. If we could have adopted her, we would have.
Another time, had a luncheon for nine adults. Everything was done properly, wide variety of dishes, everyone extremely satisfied.
Bottom line: This is probably the best bet for food at the Kalahari. Even if you don't have Kennedy as a server.