“A Good Experience ”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #108 of 198 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A member of our group won a free pizza so we went here. The decor is just basic. The food was awesome. The wings were huge and very tasty. The service was most excellent.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is usually the best Pizza Hut around. But this time it was horrible. The pizza was under cooked in the middle. And one of the toppings we ordered was all FAT. Bacon FAT. We were told that that's what they were told to use. That's what came in on the truck. The waitress was very very young and under trained. This was an evening dinner. We usually go for lunch, and with the daytime pizza hut employees, it has always been very good. They dis not charge me for the pizza, but dinner was ruined

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Love their personal pan pizzas and bread sticks. Everyone gets what they want and I love the crust is crunchy all around the edges. The only negative thing I can say is the day we were there the floors were really sticky. Food and service were good.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We only went to this location because Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster we're all packed with a 30-60 minute wait we ordered the pizza online from my phone which was very convenient for $10 for a large pizza wow inside I decided what if we can just sit down here and eat it so I asked the attendant that question you said sure animated Bill and increase the price by 50%. That was an out so we received the pizza and left.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Right away we were greeted with smiles & a very helpful waitress. The food was outstanding & our excellent waitress even help figure out the best deal for our little family. It was a nice surprise to see that they also served beer at this location. We had so much food we had left overs for the ride back home the next day! The restaurant was clean & very pleasant surroundings! I just could not say enough nice things about our waitress! She was fabulous!!