Comfort Inn Saint Clairsville
US$123
Days Inn by Wyndham St Clairsville(Saint Clairsville)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$169
US$134
US$102
US$96
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$123
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$230
US$169
Red Roof Inn St. Clairsville(Saint Clairsville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
Red Roof
US$157
US$163
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

All reviewsdowntown wheelingwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastwaffle mixdesk and chairstaff was exceptionally friendlythe breakfast areanew constructionfive minute drivestandard hotelstayed one nightcouple of yearschecked in quicklybiscuits and gravywest virginiafront desk staffnice room
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

This was a modern, clean, friendly, and very inexpensive hotel right off 70. The room was quiet and the bed very comfortable. The only thing we didn't enjoy were the scrambled eggs, which we wondered if they were made from a powder (just didn't taste like freshly made scrambled eggs). But there were lots of other breakfast options and for the price you can't complain! The hotel is also close to many restaurants and stores. Highly recommend this hotel and location.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

We enjoy staying at Comfort Inn &Suites. So far they have all had great food, clean rooms, quiet, large sized and the beds are soft clean linens and very comfortable. Highly recommend these places for anyone to try.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I can begin with checkin, very polite and helpful, followed by walking into a beautiful and clean room, the beds were comfortable, everything worked. then we walked into the bathroom WOW, a walkin shower beautiful tile large area. We wanted to take this room with us on the rest of our trip.
If you want a first class place for modest cost check-in here.

Room Tip: We had a king bed
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Built in 2013. Still like new and will stay that way with the current staff. Rarely would I give a 5 star rating to a hotel that is under $80 a night. Rooms were quite nice and roomy. Even the bathroom was nice size. Comfy bed and 40" HDTV. Breakfast was better than usual and staff was very friendly. Elevators to all floors. All kinds of shopping and restaurants 1 exit away (less than 2 miles.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a Choice Hotels Elite Diamond member. Very rarely can I say that there is nothing about a stay at a hotel that I would change. This is one of them. I made my reservation I using the Choice Hotels app and was surprised to receive a call from Diana a little while later. She saw the request I entered and called to let me know they did not have suites. She wanted to give me the chance to go elsewhere if I really needed the suite. She also described the locations of the available king rooms and asked which I'd prefer. I've never had anyone contact me ahead of time about a special request on my online reservation, so her proactiveness was a surprise. Later, after I arrived and settled in, I called the front desk to ask what cable provider they had so I could look up TV listings. Ten or so minutes later, Diana called to let me know that she remembered the USA Today newspaper had the local TV listings in them if I wanted to get one from the lobby. She was just so cheerful, thoughtful and welcoming. The room itself was spotlessly clean and a nice size. The bed was super comfortable with crisp sheets. My room, 314, was in the back and looked out over a retaining wall and trees. The breakfast was a typical Choice Hotels breakfast, but everything was hot and fresh. I would definitely stay at this property again based on the friendly service and the clean room.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business