“Food is ok”

Bomba Tacos and Rum
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Rocky River
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The food is ok but its not your typical Mexican place. You have to pay for each thing as opposed to the free chips and salsa, etc. The prices are ok but you don't get a lot of food for the price. Its not the worst but it is not the best either. Our server was not the most friendly either after saying we had never been there before but she wasn't rude either. Just not very friendly or helpful.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! The four of us ordered the 10 pack of tacos, two different guacamole’s and the salsa trio. The drinks were great but the mojito was my favorite.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here w/my daughter. It was taco Tuesday and we were in the area, but have never been here before and figured we’d give it a shot. Like how the place is laid out, the service was good, but not really blown away by the tacos or the guacamole that we had for an appetizer. Not bad by any stretch, but have definitely had better elsewhere. I may come back if I’m the area, but certainly not making a special trip!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and i’s first time visiting. We were very impressed with everything.
Our server was very knowledgeable on everything from drinks, to rum, to apps to the menu.
We chose to do a rum tasting which was fantastic.
For an app, we got the fresh made guacamole and chicken empanadas. Both were fantastic.
We both ordered 3 tacos each.
She ordered the blackened fish, and pulled pork but her favorite was the crispy calamariz
I ordered the short rib, chorizo
And potato but
My favorite was the crispy avocado taco.
We will return again and again

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Bomba Tacos & Rum March 18th, 2018. Our dinner started with guacamole (with pico de gallo & pickled jalapeños) - excellent. It came with a combination of tortilla chips & plantain chips which we found very enjoyable. We also had several tacos. My favorite was the pulled pork taco. My Husband enjoyed his shrimp taco so much that he ordered a second one. The service & the restaurant itself was comfortable and welcoming. We’ve found a new place to enjoy again and again.

Date of visit: March 2018