“Excellent spaghetti”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I love ordering Bucci's pasta with blush sauce for take out. I would probably never eat inside the restaurant because it is a bit cheesy (Italian opera playing on a TV) and chaotic but their food is delicious.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

You know how you always see a few joints in your general neighborhood and you really really want them to be great, but somehow they don't quite impress at all. That is Bucci's.

As a kid this place was legendary for a special night out with the family having pizza next to the 70's mod fireplace. All we have now are the memories

I have stopped in a few times in the past few years but it seems like this place is running on fumes. Pricey for what you get, for pasta at 18 to 20 and up I want fresh handmade. Wine list is an overpriced snooze fest with your grandparents.

Nail in the coffin for me was ordering a classic clams with linguine is white sauce. Pretty hard to F up this classic dish from Naples. Linguine Clams olive oil and white wine. What appeared at my table was akin to an Alfredo. They dumped a pint of heavy cream in the dish. Total sacrilege and I hope a couple hundred dead Italian grandmothers rolled over in the grave.

The childhood comfort place is dead to me forever. Go down to Ohio city and eat at some place that makes fresh pasta with real ingredients with some degree of authenticity. If you have been passing this place by like most of us have, keep on passing it by. You won't be disappointed in the least.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Place feels old school....in a good way. Ordered a Pizza - Came out smoking hot, but after it cooled down a little, my friend and I found it to be pretty tasty. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank goodeats2323
Reviewed 14 November 2015

We love the meals there. My favorite is the linguine with white clam sauce. Their contents are so large, I have never completed one meal and always take around half home for lunch or dinner the next day.

1  Thank Mildred T
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Wait staff is very friendly and efficient. My favorite meal is white clam sauce linguine.It is as Hugh portion, I always end up taking some home for lunch the next 2 days. The house Chianti wine is very good.

1  Thank Joe Y