“Solid Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Place feels old school....in a good way. Ordered a Pizza - Came out smoking hot, but after it cooled down a little, my friend and I found it to be pretty tasty. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank goodeats2323

Reviewed 14 November 2015

We love the meals there. My favorite is the linguine with white clam sauce. Their contents are so large, I have never completed one meal and always take around half home for lunch or dinner the next day.

1  Thank Mildred T
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Wait staff is very friendly and efficient. My favorite meal is white clam sauce linguine.It is as Hugh portion, I always end up taking some home for lunch the next 2 days. The house Chianti wine is very good.

1  Thank Joe Y
Reviewed 28 October 2015

We are in love with Bucci's marinara sauce and you can't get a better meatball in town. Love the intimacy of the restaurant and we never mind the wait because we know what a delicious meal we will be having.

2  Thank LMNROCKYRIVER
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Always have a great experience here! Very underwhelming when you pull up to the restaurant, but let me tell you when you sit down to eat the food is EXCELLENT.

2  Thank partyboat100