“Good food and service ”

Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Rocky River
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We ate on 8/5. Service was good. Food was good although pizza delayed. Plenty to eat and we had two appetizers and lots of water because very hit outside.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Very pleasant and relaxed atmosphere on the patio. I had the fried chicken sandwich with house made potato chips, very tasty.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We had the bread appetizer, and salads. Very good, unusual pairings of bread with tapenade, hummus, and honey butter. I didn't care for the honey butter, but the hummus and tomato tapenade was good. Good selection of wines by the ounce, so you can try several different ones. The outdoor patio was a pleasant place to spend a warm Friday afternoon. We will come back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been here for awhile, and I’m sad to see how the menu has changed. Large cheese board is now $25, and it’s smaller than it used to be. The blue cheese was the only good one, the rest had no flavor whatsoever. We chose to add prosciutto for $4 more, and were shocked to see only two pieces on the board. The server went back to the kitchen to ask for more, she brought back a plate of ham because she was told that it’s only supposed to be served with 2 pieces of prosciutto. That’s $29 for one of the sorriest cheese boards I’ve ever seen, when it used to be more reasonably priced and SO much better! And they charge for bread service now. It seems that they’re cutting corners and increasing prices. Not good.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My wife and I have been coming here for years, but it will be while before we pay high prices for mediocrity that we got this past Sunday. Their Wine Bar Burger has always been just stellar, so we ordered one (medium rare) along with their Pressed Cuban Sandwich. I'm from Florida so I know a good Cuban Sandwich, this was NOT even close. First of all, it wasn't pressed and the Swiss cheese was missing. It was also not a complete baguette sliced diagonally (the classic) but rather two small sad sandwiches, obviously assembled by someone who had never seen a Cuban Sandwich before. We sent it back and simply ordered a second burger. The second burger came out and was far bigger than the first one and perfectly cooked. The first burger was way small and overcooked. We ate them both anyway and left. You would think a small comp would be forthcoming for all the mistakes made here, but not so. I guess both the 3rd string chefs and management was on shift that day. For the prices they charge, they need to deliver. They failed big time. Not going back...