“Good Chinese food at reasonable prices”
Review of Panda's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda's
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Richfield
Reviewed 15 January 2017

This place is part of a chain of restaurants. They have a good selection of the usual chinese menu items. The food is very good and you can see that they keep everything clean and tidy. The food is prepared ahead of time and kept in wrming trays, so it doesn't take long to get your order.

I like to stop in when I am out hitting the Target and Kohl's stores.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

This is just another local Chinese restaurant. Nothing special here but not too bad. Their spring roll is above average.

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

Stopped by here for lunch. It is a typical order at the counter Chinese place. Very, very average. I would have given it an average rating had it not been for the attitude of the gal at the counter. She was rude and not personable at all. She totally ignored us in mid order when a phone in order came in. No "Panda's, can you hold for a moment"? Maybe it was because we were not regulars because she was very friendly to the locals but not us in the least. Not coming back here.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

stopped to pick up dinner on my way home because our power was out. They were making our hot and sour soup from scratch when I arrived...it was great. We had cashew chicken and happy 4 something....both were very good...fried rice was basic, but good. I would go back again and try some other things as well.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very quick service and delicious food. A popular lunch spot with the Richfield companies. They are very generous with their portions and their lunch specials are very affordable.

2  Thank lolak2010

Been to Panda's? Share your experiences!