“Super friendly svc, good food ”

Tee Jaye's Country Place
Ranked #35 of 116 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good home cooking. Nothing earth shattering ( the mush was overcooked a bit) but tasty and reasonably priced. Service is excellent.

Dayna S, Owner at Tee Jaye's Country Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thanks for the review Jen. Sorry the Mush was overcooked. Overall sounds like you had a good meal and GREAT service. Hope you will be back real soon

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Stoped in for dinner with my brother and had a great meal I had the Ruben that was awesome made with real corn beef not deli meat and my brother had the hot ham and cheese sandwich that he really enjoyed the portions weren’t huge but tastes very good

Reviewed 12 October 2017

It was an ok diner type place. It was decently clean, but the service was just ok. Food was decent, but it was just standard breakfast. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We were disappointed in the food, my grilled cheese was soggy with butter and seemed 'steamed' not grilled. The cup of chili was homemade and flavorful. The meatloaf and dressing tasted old, mashed potatoes were good, canned gravy. Friendly server, older interior, clean.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

20 minutes to even be greeted at table. Even though two tables clearly in the same server's section as ours were sat after us, greeted and had orders taken before us. Original server in section realized she messed up and sent out a different server because apparently we must have scared her with our pissed off glances.

Food then took 45 minutes to get to us. Both tables who were sat 10 minutes after us had eaten and left before we received our food. Coffee was only refilled once.

Once the food finally came out, over well eggs were barely over easy. I don't mind some yoke, but the whites were barely done. Toast was obviously old because it was hard and crumbled when I tried to eat it. Sausage links were basically room temperature. It was very obvious our food had sat in the window forever, especially since when I walked to the bathroom the windows were overloaded with food just sitting there getting cold.

Would have complained to manager, but in the hour and a half we were there (with a flight to catch) I didn't see a single one. Wasn't asked how my food was once or apologized to for the wait for the food or server. No, it was very obvious our business wasn't appreciated.

We should have just skipped the cashing out process all together because the food was disgusting and cold and we didn't receive any actual service. However I would have felt bad not paying, so we waited in the line of 20 people to cash out. Even more time out of the day. Why the hell do you only have 1 register and from what I could tell, 1 host. The manager should have been out there helping with the host situation and talking to guests to check in on thing. But no.

I have never walked out of a restaurant but I would have and should have at this meal. If I wasn't so hungry we would have walked out 10 minutes into waiting for the server, but no I convinced the boyfriend to stay because I wanted some breakfast. Big mistake. Won't happen again. I was half tempted to tell the line waiting at the door not to bother on our way out.