“Enjoyed the ride...but”

Put in Bay Parasail
Reviewed 18 October 2016

You are in a boat with half dozen people you may not know. The only part I did not enjoy were the guys operating everything and the comments they made about the people in the air. Of course the people being towed won't know unless someone tells them. Disgusted at the things said being said about total strangers, by the operators. I think never again at this place.

12  Thank travelinglady60

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My 7 year old along with his friends thoroughly enjoyed this experience. It lasts around 10 mins and gives you a beautiful view of the surrounding area.
You have to be at least 100lbs to ride alone, else you need a companion.

1  Thank Monica P
Reviewed 27 June 2016

we went to putin bay this sunday and there wasnt much to do in the day time.
So we chose to do parasailing.

This is the only parasailing place in putin bay so it is almost always full.

We couldnt get slots sooner, but the lady at counter was good enough to accomodate us on cancellations.

We tipped the crew before the ride, so they took care of us by having us more time in air and doing multiple dips.

I would definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank sara8207
Reviewed 8 September 2015

We arrived early got the discount and had a coupon so that was good. I could tell that was a very intense person when it came to this parasaling (very stern). We went with 4 other people on the boat, my sister and I. A brief review of what was to happen was given. I was taken aback because I was put in the category of "over weight", when it came to me and my sister going together, that it would make it for not a very high flight, I am a little overweight not a two ton mamma. So it was embarrising for me to say the least. My sister is as big as an ant so she did not want to fly alone. Well anyway after that comment I was very disappointed in the owner. I liked Josh I beleive he was the helper, I apolgoize if I got them backwards, but you can get the jist of it. The landing was a bit hard. It is hard to stand up on the back of a boat when you are being winched into at a pretty hefty speed. Scared the bigeebes out of my sister. I of course fell to the deck upon impact (we were supposed to be standing), Well all in I we came out alive and I guess that is all that matters. I just wish the owner and driver of the boad would have been a little nicer. There were two other people just as heavy as myself on that boat. I enjoyed the parasaling, have done it many times before and loved every minute of it. My sister loved it and would do it again. I dont think I would go again with the owner of that boat beings that I am a chunko. lol. He did know his boat and he did know his facts on parasaling and I appreciate that. It is rather expensive but what isnt these days. I just wanted to say, its better to be nice and keep your comments to yourself. I hope those who do ride will enjoy. J P , West Virginia

4  Thank jennymayapple
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Awesome experience!!! The staff was super nice and very professional. I had a blast on this adventure. It was the perfect day for parasailing, and I have already planned my return for next summer. The cost was $80 for approx. 10 - 12 minutes.

1  Thank Willa B