Review Highlights
Great activity while on the island.

Was a fun experience that I'd recommend to anyone. Had an enjoyable time! Crew was nice and funny... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Susan M
via mobile
What a great experience!

I have never parasailed before - being recently retired means trying lots of those unknowns! The... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2018
OHIOMEB

All reviews crew instructions boat blast bay island
Reviewed 8 September 2015

We arrived early got the discount and had a coupon so that was good. I could tell that was a very intense person when it came to this parasaling (very stern). We went with 4 other people on the boat, my sister and I. A brief review of what was to happen was given. I was taken aback because I was put in the category of "over weight", when it came to me and my sister going together, that it would make it for not a very high flight, I am a little overweight not a two ton mamma. So it was embarrising for me to say the least. My sister is as big as an ant so she did not want to fly alone. Well anyway after that comment I was very disappointed in the owner. I liked Josh I beleive he was the helper, I apolgoize if I got them backwards, but you can get the jist of it. The landing was a bit hard. It is hard to stand up on the back of a boat when you are being winched into at a pretty hefty speed. Scared the bigeebes out of my sister. I of course fell to the deck upon impact (we were supposed to be standing), Well all in I we came out alive and I guess that is all that matters. I just wish the owner and driver of the boad would have been a little nicer. There were two other people just as heavy as myself on that boat. I enjoyed the parasaling, have done it many times before and loved every minute of it. My sister loved it and would do it again. I dont think I would go again with the owner of that boat beings that I am a chunko. lol. He did know his boat and he did know his facts on parasaling and I appreciate that. It is rather expensive but what isnt these days. I just wanted to say, its better to be nice and keep your comments to yourself. I hope those who do ride will enjoy. J P , West Virginia

Date of experience: September 2015
5  Thank jennymayapple
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Awesome experience!!! The staff was super nice and very professional. I had a blast on this adventure. It was the perfect day for parasailing, and I have already planned my return for next summer. The cost was $80 for approx. 10 - 12 minutes.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Willa B
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

The stuff who run this business are very nice and professional. We took off on time and they told us the instruction. It's really great and a must do in put in bay island. The view is so nice and peaceful!!

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank Zeyad A
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We had a coupon I got from Miller Ferry website for $5 off, plus we were the first ones, so we got $10 off! It was $70 per person for about an 8 min ride. My 10 and 14 yo loved it! The guys running it were really nice and helpful also. Great experience!

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank dcjcbyers
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I wasn't too keen on the idea of parasailing but was talked into it, and boy am I glad I went! Jason did a great job of explaining exactly how the process would work, why part of the harness felt loose (you wind up sitting on it), and he made sure to ask me if I wanted him to dip my feet in the water. To get started all I did was sit down on the boat's deck and let the wind do the work. Parasailing was actually quite serene and scenic - it was a great way to see the bay. Yes, parasailing is a little pricey but it will be the highlight of your trip.

Date of experience: July 2014