Review Highlights
Great activity while on the island.

Was a fun experience that I'd recommend to anyone. Had an enjoyable time! Crew was nice and funny... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Susan M
via mobile
What a great experience!

I have never parasailed before - being recently retired means trying lots of those unknowns! The... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2018
OHIOMEB

All reviews crew instructions boat blast bay island
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Awesome experience!!! The staff was super nice and very professional. I had a blast on this adventure. It was the perfect day for parasailing, and I have already planned my return for next summer. The cost was $80 for approx. 10 - 12 minutes.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Willa B
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

The stuff who run this business are very nice and professional. We took off on time and they told us the instruction. It's really great and a must do in put in bay island. The view is so nice and peaceful!!

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank Zeyad A
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We had a coupon I got from Miller Ferry website for $5 off, plus we were the first ones, so we got $10 off! It was $70 per person for about an 8 min ride. My 10 and 14 yo loved it! The guys running it were really nice and helpful also. Great experience!

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank dcjcbyers
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I wasn't too keen on the idea of parasailing but was talked into it, and boy am I glad I went! Jason did a great job of explaining exactly how the process would work, why part of the harness felt loose (you wind up sitting on it), and he made sure to ask me if I wanted him to dip my feet in the water. To get started all I did was sit down on the boat's deck and let the wind do the work. Parasailing was actually quite serene and scenic - it was a great way to see the bay. Yes, parasailing is a little pricey but it will be the highlight of your trip.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank LoganHampton
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was one of the most important things our 11-year-old son wanted to do on our trip. He even saved up money to pay for it himself! (He saved a little because he was the first of the day.) It was well worth his money; he thoroughly enjoyed his ride. The people were friendly, accommodating, and skilled. (Our son never even touched the water, though it was an option if he wanted. When you do for something 20 years, you get good at it.) Since we were there in the off-season and it wasn't crowded, our entire family was able to ride along. For slightly more, he got a package that included a shirt and DVD of his experience. It was a bit pricey, but well worth it.

Date of experience: June 2014