“We got high!”

Put in Bay Parasail
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We had a coupon I got from Miller Ferry website for $5 off, plus we were the first ones, so we got $10 off! It was $70 per person for about an 8 min ride. My 10 and 14 yo loved it! The guys running it were really nice and helpful also. Great experience!

2  Thank dcjcbyers

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I wasn't too keen on the idea of parasailing but was talked into it, and boy am I glad I went! Jason did a great job of explaining exactly how the process would work, why part of the harness felt loose (you wind up sitting on it), and he made sure to ask me if I wanted him to dip my feet in the water. To get started all I did was sit down on the boat's deck and let the wind do the work. Parasailing was actually quite serene and scenic - it was a great way to see the bay. Yes, parasailing is a little pricey but it will be the highlight of your trip.

1  Thank LoganHampton
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was one of the most important things our 11-year-old son wanted to do on our trip. He even saved up money to pay for it himself! (He saved a little because he was the first of the day.) It was well worth his money; he thoroughly enjoyed his ride. The people were friendly, accommodating, and skilled. (Our son never even touched the water, though it was an option if he wanted. When you do for something 20 years, you get good at it.) Since we were there in the off-season and it wasn't crowded, our entire family was able to ride along. For slightly more, he got a package that included a shirt and DVD of his experience. It was a bit pricey, but well worth it.

1  Thank dorsalmo
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is quite a fun.....I would love to go again and again but with $75/person price tag its bit too much.

2  Thank RKJ123
Reviewed 13 August 2013

this was our first time parasailing and Jason and Josh were great! I am terrified of heights but it was amazing!! We will definitely do it again next year. Very peaceful..

1  Thank 911Luv2trvl